Bringing love and colours together is the bright festival of Holi. Bright colours generally signify positivity and vibrancy. Almost in all parts of the country, this festival is celebrated with pomp and splendour, and rightfully so. In other parts, Holi is also called the ‘festival of love’ or Kama Mahotsav/Madan Mahotsav.
This year on Holi, many members of the Zee Kutumba enjoyed the colourful day with their closest people. Their photos are absolute mood-changers, take a look:
1. The three adorable musketeers (Janaki, Manja and Anu from Jodi Hakki) seem like they had a blast yesterday and I can’t keep calm purely because of their creativity in clicking the pic!
2. Jaanu and Manja in a quirky pose but with a fabulous message. Wonder if Anu Madam got jealous with this pic, right?
3. Thandav Ram Aka Janaki’s Pailwanre on Jodi Hakki looked extremely hot posing in this rugged Holi pic. The colours suit him well, don’t you think?
4. Paaru’s excellent combination for Holi. Wait till you see her and Disha celebrating with each other. Oh! And Damini makes a surprise entry too. Keep scrolling…
5. Disha, Paaru and Damini gave us the best damn video for #Holi2019 …’Nuf said!
View this post on Instagram
Bannada Habbada shubhashaya 🔵🔶🔴💓🎨🌈 @mokshitha22 @sithutara @varshitha_vk_official @paaru_aadhi_squads @lovelies_of_paaru @sweethearts_of_paaru @paaru_adhi_fanclub @paaru_adhi_fans @zee_kannada_fc @zee_kannada_official_fp #kannadaSmallScreen #holi #indianfestivals #colourful #friends
6. A cute pose from Preethu and Disha indicating a surprise on the show. Watch the Holi episode on Paaru to find out what that surprise is!!
Even though life goes on, these festivals are what makes us human again. Especially with the positivity around, there is no way that you can be sad on these days. Take the entire family of Paaru for example, they look like they simply had a blast!
Share with us your favourite Holi memories in the space given below.
Watch Puneeth Rajkumar’s Doddmane Hudga for more entertainment this weekend streaming only on ZEE5.