Previously on Yaare Nee Mohini, Maya tries with all her might to rip off the thaali tied to Belli’s hand by Muttu but fails. Not giving up, Maya then finds a new muse called Prem, who is a special needs person and doesn’t find it very difficult to make him fall for Belli. Soon, it is Sharmila and her husband’s wedding anniversary and everyone gives them gifts. However, when Maya sees Sharmila impressed with Belli’s gift (Krishna’s idol so she is blessed with a baby) more than her expensive gift, she throws away the Krishna idol in a huff.
Even though Sharmila is upset initially, she finally forgives Maya. As Aishu and Gautham’s wedding date draws nearer, Maya continues to ensure Prem gets closer to Belli but fails thanks to the ‘Belli-Squad’. What’s more, Muthu himself starts showing disinterest in his wedding with Maya and spends more time with Belli.
He is also surprised when she wears the anklets he presents to her. Maya tortures Belli when she sees Muthu spending more time with her by ‘accidentally’ causing her hand to burn. Muthu and Shanmugha make a plan to go away with Belli for a few days but Sharmila and Neelambari find something fishy when they ask permission to go for two days separately.
After much pressure by Neelambari and Sharmila, Belli breaks and tells them everything. She is then warned by Neelambari not to leave the house at any cost. Let’s see if Belli and Muthu go successfully go on the trip or not, in this recap…
1. Sharmila and Neelambari, who assume that Belli is still at home, call out to her to bring them a cup of coffee
2. However, thanks to Shanmugha, a troubled Belli is soon taken to the location where Muttu is awaiting her
3. At home, Neelambari and Sharmila don’t find Belli anywhere and get hassled before deciding to call Muthu to find out
4. Shanmugha stays two steps ahead of the ladies by taking away Belli and Muthu’s phone on the pretext of calling someone urgently
5. It doesn’t take long for Neelambari to find them and confront Muthu about what he is trying to do
6. Soon, Muthu is faced with a dilemma of his sweet chikamma, who tries to calm the situation by explaining to him that he has to wed Maya not Belli
7. Thanks to her, Belli soon consumes poison accidentally and collapses on the ground
8. When Shanmugha blames Neelambari, Muthu gets furious and defends his chikamma to his friend
9. The priest then asks Muthu to do a few difficult things if he intends to save Belli’s life that is deteriorating fast
10. One by one, Muthu does everything asked by the priest with Shanmugha shadowing him closely
11. To play with Maya, Shanmugha calls her up and curses her for taking away Belli’s life causing the former to be excited
12. When she asks to speak to Muthu, he clarifies that Belli is hale and hearty which makes Maya furious with Shanmugha for playing such a joke on her
13. He then challenges Maya that no matter what she does he will make sure that Muthu and Belli get married at any cost
14. When Maya plays a trick on Muthu and gets rid of all their photos together, just so that he stands next to her, Shanmugha has a counter-plan in mind
15. He ensures that the photographer asks Maya and Muthu to stand apart from each other while getting the photos clicked
16. For the family photo later, the photographer also asks Belli to stand next to Muthu as their jodi looks like it’s made in heaven
17. Maya curses her luck while cribbing to Sharmila that she is the one who had invited him in the first place
Will Neelambari object to this comment made by the photographer? How is Shanmugha planning to help Muthu and Belli? Stay tuned for the next week’s update.
Watch the ZEE5 Original Kannada film Bhinna, streaming now on your ZEE5.