Previously on Yaare Nee Mohini, after Chithra gives an ultimatum to Maya about staying away from Belli, the latter gets upset and plans to teach her nemesis an even bigger lesson. Neelambari and Maya then go to an occultist and ask for help against Chithra. For the plan to work, he asks them to bring Swathi to him. After asking them to leave the room and wait outside, the occultist then makes many attempts to call Chithra but when she finally comes, she is upset about Swathi’s kidnapping and teaches him a good lesson.
Finally, she instructs him to do exactly what she says and he does so. He tells Maya and Neelambari that Chithra has been captured inside Swathi. As they are happy about the news he then gives Maya a spell-bound thread and asks him to tie it on Belli’s to see the fun. As a result, it turns out Belli isn’t able to say it out loud that she will marry Muttu because of some spell.
To tease her further, Maya even dresses up as a bride, with the thaali that Muttu gave Belli earlier, and claims that she is already married to him. Luckily, Belli realises that it was just a nightmare. Soon, more bad omens keep happening to Belli. At the house, Neelambari gets upset to know that Muttu picked up Belli’s phone but not hers or Maya’s. She orders him to come down for the engagement with Maya tomorrow and he has no choice but to agree.
Let’s see what happened after that…
1. Maya and Belli excitedly rush to the door when Muttu comes home to welcome him
2. Upon seeing his interest to look at Belli, Neelambari comes from behind and asks her to move aside so Muttu can come in
3. Maya then forcibly shows her engagement dress to Muttu to make Belli jealous but he doesn’t seem interested
4. The next day, Gautham informs everyone that he doesn’t appreciate merging two weddings as it kills the authenticity of two people and their special day
5. Irate, Neelambari directly calls off the wedding as she feels insulted
6. After seeing tears in Aishu’s eyes, Muttu steps forward and convinces Neelambari that for now they can do both the engagements together and the two weddings can be done separately later
7. Much to Belli and Muttu’s dislike, his engagement with Maya takes place
8. After the nischithaartha, Maya stops Belli from doing her work and hurls insult after insult at her
9. When it reaches a point where she can’t take it, Belli tries to speak about her and Muttu but fails (because of the spell cast in the thread tied to her wrist)
10. The next day, Maya doesn’t let Belli make coffee for Muttu asking her to stay as far away from him as possible
11. Much to her annoyance, Muttu himself comes there and requests Belli to make his favourite fish curry for lunch today
12. After all the hard work Belli puts into making Muttu’s favourite dishes, Maya asks her for the food basket claiming that she should be the one to give lunch to her fiance
13. Upon reaching the site, when Maya lovingly tells Muttu that she has cooked the food for him, he reciprocates in a surprised manner
14. He then informs her that for such a lovely gesture, he has a surprise waiting for her
15. Muttu, who knows the truth, tests Maya by asking her for the recipe of the food she made causing the latter to stutter
16. Once he eats the food, it is confirmed who has prepared it and Muttu rebukes her for lying in order get love
17. His surprise comes in the form of Belli
18. Maya promises that Belli and Muttu will pay for this insult and leaves the site
19. She then makes a plan with Shwetha to get Belli to her knees by stealing the thaali given to her by Muttu
Will Shwetha be successful? When will Chithra intervene? Stay tuned for next week’s update to find out.
Watch the teaser of the first-ever ZEE5 Kannada Original film, Bhinna, coming soon on ZEE5.