After Neelambari’s death, things have taken a nice turn on the show Yaare Nee Mohini. If you are a fan you must have noticed the entry of Muttu’s daughter, Swathi, who is, in fact, his and Chitra’s daughter. Since then, Swathi has literally been Belli’s guardian angel against the ruthless Maya and her comrades. Also, it seems like Swathi is hell-bent on shooing away Maya from Muttu’s life.
Luckily to support her, Shanmugha made a re-entry on the show after his release from jail.
So what happened in the last week on the show? Here are the latest developments…
1. Muttu gives Belli a photo album of her childhood as a gift
2. Muttu appreciates Belli for her pious nature when he goes to check up on her health
3. Maya dreams about how her plan to ruin all the coconuts at the pooja kept for Swathi, turn out to be rotten
4. Muttu names Swathi as his heir to his entire property
5. Despite ruining the coconuts, Shanmugha, Karthi and Belli stop Maya from spoiling the Pooja for Swathi
6. Maya asks Muttu about his intentions to give all the property to Swathi
7. At the temple, an astrologer gives a solution to Muttu to find whether Belli or Maya is more suitable for him
8. At the other temple, as Muttu and Shanmugha are performing what the priest asks, Shanmugha is shocked to see Maya at a distance
9. He then prays to the Goddess to ensure that Belli is the one Muttu spots first
10. His prayers are answered and Maya slips into the auspicious pond and escapes Muttu’s line of site
11. As the last lamp is about to go off, Muttu loses hope
12. But the Gods are in favour of Shanmugha because they spot Belli first rather than Maya
13. Muttu is delighted to see Belli and asks her about what she is doing in the temple
14. When Belli asks Muttu what he is doing at the temple, Shanmugha blurts out the truth by mistake
15. Maya promises to kill Belli for this
What will happen next? Find out in the next weekly update, right here.
Watch your favourite shows of Zee Kannada, only on the ZEE5 platform.