Starring Radhika Rao as Radha and Amith as Shri Krishna in the lead roles, Zee Kannada’s Radha Kalyana focuses on a girl who is simple and kind and a spoilt-rich-brat. Contrast to Shri Krishna is his younger brother Anand, who is exactly the opposite. The story began on 15th July 2019 and viewers have given a great response to the way the show has progressed. After a few weeks of Kathraguppe Kanthamma’s torture to Radha, Likitha’s obsession with Anand and Radha and Krishna’s constant fights, there was a new villain who entered the show recently. While Radha has been praying to Lord Rama for a husband like him, who is this Ravana, who has entered her life? Let’s find out.
So according to our sources, Vajramuni is going to be an important character to bring Radha and Krishna together, obviously not on purpose. Still, we will have to see how the story goes. Till then scroll down to learn all about this Vajramuni character.
1. Vajramuni is a negative character who has just returned from Dubai
2. Unfortunately for Radha, he is her far-off relative
3. Vajramuni’s primary aim is to make Radha his, forever
4. To achieve this he takes Kanthamma’s help
5. A greedy Kanthamma agrees to let him take Radha for a lump sum of money
6. Vajramuni takes advantage of the fact that Kanthamma hates Radha and uses every opportunity he can to get close to her
7. The ‘D’ tattoo on his forehead is to show off to everyone that he is a Dubai return
8. He ogles at Radha, despite her discomfort whenever possible
Till what extent will Vajramuni go to, to make Radha his partner forever? What is Vajramuni’s contribution to Radha and Shri Krishna’s life? We will have to stay tuned to find out.
Watch the latest episodes of your favourite show Subbalakshmi Samsara, streaming on your ZEE5 for free.