Maintaining its position in the top three favourites of the Zee Kannada roster is the show, Kamali. Starring Amulya Gowda and Niranjan BS as Kamali and Rishi, the story is about a village girl to comes to the city with big dreams to study in a well-reputed college. Skip to the present and you will definitely see heavy sparks between the lead-duo. This is mainly because of the recent date the two went on, much to yours and my happiness!
It happened one day when Rishi decided to take Kamali for dinner and called Annapoorna Ajji’s house to ask her. Luckily for him, Ningi received the phone and accepted the date idea on Kamali’s behalf. Even though Kamali denied going as soon as she heard, she soon changed her mind.
So let’s look at the ideal way a date should look like, shall we?
1. You get to dress up all nice for the special evening. Look at Kamali, for example, and Rishi of course.
2. To treat your lady special, you then offer her a bouquet of flowers, as Rishi did. Well, if you are low on budget, even one rose will sort you out.
3. If you can, hold out the car door for her to sit first, it’s only chivalrous gentlemen!
4. And help her with the seatbelt of course
5. Have you ever blushed from an accidental touch? Like Kamali and Rishi?
6. Remember, lead your lady to the dinner place
7. To the table
8. And if time permits, for a dance too
9. If by chance, she doesn’t like the place you choose…
10. Take her to her favourite spot, simple!
Well, of course, if Anika hadn’t interrupted their date, things could have been so much better. Anyways, alls well that ends well because Rishi and Kamali finally had dinner together, and at one of her favourite spots (See 9-10).
Who else wants Kamali and Rishi to admit their feelings already? Give the couple your good wishes in the space given below.
Thayige Thakka Maga should be on your weekend binge watch list if you are very close you mother too. Stream on the ZEE5 platform in HD.