Previously on Jothe Jotheyali, after Aarya breaks Anu’s heart, she accepts the marriage alliance with Sampath. To her shock, next day when she goes to ask Meera for a salary advance, Anu is given much more than she asks but on one condition, that she will never see or talk to Aarya ever again. With a heavy heart, Anu accepts this condition.
However, next day Aarya arrives at her house when the engagement date of Sampath and her alliance is being fixed. Anu tries her best to find out why he has come but Aarya plays it cool and somehow convinces Subbu and Pushpa to let him help till the wedding gets over.
The next night, Aarya tells Anu and her parents that he too had humble beginnings before he became a rich businessman. Anu tries to show her anger on him the next morning but can’t help smile at him because of her love for Aarya. She realises soon that Aarya is not flirting with her and asks him a series of rapid-fire questions in irritation.
Finally, when she comes to the part where he has to identify who is in her heart, Aarya politely tells her that some things are best left unsaid and leaves. Soon, Aarya finds that Raghupati isn’t what he seems to be and asks Jhende to find out more about him. That’s when he learns that it is Raghupati who has secretly taken away the saree shop papers and has it in his possession.
To teach him a lesson, Aarya starts pretending to care for his family and comes early to Anu’s locality the next morning. Much to everyone’s astonishment, during their morning job, Anu, who is about to trip and fall is saved by Aarya, who pulls her close to him. Meanwhile, Meera worries about Aarya whereabouts and vents out her frustration to Harsha.
Let’s find out what happened since then…
1. Aarya accompanies Pushpa and Subbu to the jewellery store to pick up Anu’s wedding ornaments but no one is able to locate her
2. Soon, Aarya finds out that she hasn’t arrived at the store because Harsha didn’t approve her leave
3. Later at the jewellery store, Aarya unknowingly helps Anu put the thaali that was supposed to be meant for Sampath to tie around her neck, causing everyone to stand stunned
4. That afternoon, when Anu decides to go to collect the selected thaali that they had placed an order for, Aarya decides to accompany her
5. But when they return to her home, the neighbours create a problem with Pushpa and Subbu stating that Aarya must never return to their locality again
6. In a very smart way, Aarya then teaches all the neighbours a humble lesson
7. Meanwhile, Meera tries to find out where her boss is but Aarya misguides her until Anu comes looking for him
8. When Anu’s first salary comes into her account, she shares this happiness with her parents and the love of her life
9. Upon learning about Raghupati’s real intentions when Aarya sends a new set of rules in Anu’s renewed offer letter, the former gets furious and goes to her house
10. The clarity in the contract states clearly that the family members of no employees can hold business deals with Vardhan group of industries causing Raghupati to be enraged
11. Thanks to Aarya’s master plan, Raghupati decides to cancel the wedding if it means that he can never do business with Vardhan group of industries again
12. Pushpa tries to convince Raghupati by pleading him not to break the marriage but until Aarya doesn’t clarify that he was planning to change the rules, Raghu doesn’t agree
13. This causes Pushpa to learn the truth about Raghupati’s intentions and she herself calls off the wedding
14. Raghupati doesn’t take this lightly and decides to exact vengeance on Subbu and his family by claiming the saree shop for himself
15. For the same, he takes the current saree shop owner with him to the Sirimane house, but the man backs off in the last minute after seeing Aarya Vardhan in Anu’s house
Does this mean Raghupati will come back for more revenge? How will Aarya protect Anu? We’ll find out in the next week’s update, stay tuned.
Watch 8MM Bullet, on ZEE5 now.