Jodi Hakki is the story of Janaki (Chaithra Rao) and Rama (Thandav Ram), two people who fall in love soon after their arranged marriage. Janaki’s sister-in-law Nanditha (Pallavi Gowda) plays the role of the antagonist as you already must know. After her sister Kadambari has entered the show, she has become even more hateful towards Janaki and Rama and always tries to foil their happy life, because of her jealousy. Recently too, she got Rama’s auto stolen in order to teach him a lesson.
That’s the best part about this show, Janaki and Rama’s perseverance is a big lesson and quite relatable to many couples who may have a rotten sister-in-law!
Today we will look at the highpoints of the show since after Nanditha ensured Rama’s auto was stolen. Let’s begin
1. Rama seeks help is finding the location of the auto
2. Janaki gets frustrated with Nanditha for ruining her and Rama’s peaceful life
3. Parvathi prays to god to fix everything soon
4. Janaki informs Rama about a library card she wants to get, but the latter has other ideas
5. Parvathi inquires about Manja and Anu’s love story
6. While speaking fondly of Janaki and Rama, their photo frame slips out of Parvathi’s hand and crashes onto the floor
7. Rama finds an interesting ride on his last auto trip
8. Upon reaching home, Rama has dinner with his two most precious ladies
9. Rama takes Janaki the next day to a book shop for her to purchase her study books
10. Janaki objects the extra expenses but Rama is in no mood to listen
11. The next day, Manju, Anu and the boys notice Rama making efforts not to disturb Janaki
12. They go to wish Janaki soon afterwards as her exams are the next day
Will Nanditha try to spoil Janaki’s exams too? To know what will happen next, stay tuned.
Watch the latest episodes of the hit Zee Kannada show Kamali, free on the ZEE5 platform.