It’s that time of the year again – Holi Hai! Streets will be filled with splashes of the rainbow shades and people will be making merry. Zee Kannada’s actresses, too, seem to have a fond liking to celebrate the festival with pomp and splendour.
However, each has her own unique way of celebrating Holi. Time to dig.
1. Have fun ‘with your inner circle of princesses’ like Pallavi Gowda aka Nanditha from Jodi Hakki.
2. Or go the ‘traditional’ way like Chaithra Rao aka Janaki from Jodi Hakki.
3. Kamali aka Amulya Gowda’s ‘cute way’ of celebrating Holi will work too.
4. Celebrate Holi ‘with puttanigalus’ like Ankietha aka Ningi from Kamali.
View this post on Instagram
Unexpected celebrations! Hehe Bura na mano Holi hai!😎😅 these kids were so excited and waiting for me to get home to splash colours on me…thank u babies! For this much loved holi ke rang! . . . . . . . . . . . . #Holi #coloursplash #beautyful #holifestival #kidsnfun #allaboutlove #surprisesurprise #holikedin #holikerang #holipicture 🌈🎨🎉
5. Deepika Das aka Amrutha from Naagini and her bestie having ‘a simple yet adorable’ Holi
Revisiting last years memories of these actresses and their unique ways to celebrate the festival of colours must have geared you up for this year’s festivities. Like them, it’s time to gather your loved ones and go out there to have a day filled with love, merry and shades of pop colours.
Here’s wishing you all a very happy and colourful Holi 2019. Use the space given below to wish your favourite Zee Kannada actor.
Kiccha Sudeep’s hit film The Villain will get you in the festive mood. Stream it on ZEE5 now!