Domestic and international air travel, except for domestic medical services and air ambulance will remain prohibited throughout the country.
Here is a list of what all will and will not be open:
- All theatres and cinema halls, malls, swimming pools, gyms, parks and bars, and auditoriums shall remain closed throughout the country till May 31.
- Metro services will not function until May 31.
- Assemblies and other get-togethers will remain shut. Hotels, restaurants, and other hospitality services except for housing health, government officials, healthcare workers, and stranded persons including tourists and for quarantine facilities, will be prohibited.
- All social, political, entertainment, and academic gatherings will be restricted. Any sort of cultural or religious functions and other gatherings or large congregations will not be allowed.
- For those who must work from office, staggering of work business hours shall be followed in offices, shops, markets, and industrial and commercial establishments.
- Salons, too, shall be open in all zones except containment zones.
Catch other news updates exclusively on ZEE5!