1. Freeze candles for longevity
The most popular show on Zee Kannada till date has been Kamali and rightfully so. A woman-centric show, Kamali looks at the life of a halli-hudugi, who comes to the big city of Bengaluru to complete her studies. If you follow the show regularly, you must remember the time when Kamali and her classmates went for the NCC camp.
Similarly, if you too are planning to go camping anytime soon, here are nine irresistible hacks you have to try.
2. Crayons will save your life in darkness
3. Pack some delicious dates and fight off parasites
4. A mini first-aid kit is an absolute must
5. DIY Hack - Best flea repellent ever
6. An SOS whistle to keep danger at bay
While NCC camps can be fun, it is important to keep your safety in check. This is mainly because you are going to explore a forested area and you might be exposed to certain things that you don’t find in your daily routine (wild insects, diseases in the air, poisonous plants and berries etc).
7. Be fire-ready
8. Insect-repellent should be your best friend
9. For antiseptic issues, use Listerine
One last tip from me to you is that you must thoroughly research the place you are going to, just to keep yourself informed about possible dangers that might be lurking there.
Have you ever gone for an NCC camp? Share with us your experience in the space given below.
To continue watching your shows before they air on TV, stream them on ZEE5 now.