Amulya Manjunath, a young girl belonging to a middle-class family, is all about living life queen-size. From self-praise to the right attitude, the protagonist of the increasingly popular show Gattimela will give you millennial feels. Nisha Ravikrishnan, who plays the quirky role of Amulya, loves her on-screen family whether they are shooting for the show or in between shots.
While the cast is comparatively new, we can see veteran actors like Sudha Narasimha Raju and Ruthu (from the thriller-horror show Nigooda Raatri) excellently playing their characters of Parimala and Suhasini, respectively. Even Nisha for that matter has done one other TV show and hence is able to portray the chirpy role of Amulya. Having said that, did you know that Namma Amulya loves her reel-family whether she is shooting for the show or not? Check these photos for proof.
1. With Manjunath – her daddy dearest!
2. Parimala and Amulya look the cutest onscreen mother-daughter duo, is it not?
3. Amulya with her Aarthi Akka
4. Life is fun when you have not one but two younger siblings, take Amulya and Adithi for example.
5. The youngest of the Manjunaths’, Anjali, is the cutest. Even Amulya thinks so.
Looking at the perfect smile of Amulya and her family just filled my heart with joy. Each of them seems to be enjoying every fun moment with this young-lassie.
What do you like about the show Gattimela? Let us know your thoughts in the space provided below.
Did you know about Paaru’s worst daydream? Watch that episode here on ZEE5.