Fashion is an ever-changing part of our lifestyle that reflects our personality. The way we dress and the accessories we sport speak volumes about who we are as individuals. Earlier, we have shared with you how Zee Kannada primetime shows’ actresses give us fashion goals. Today, we would like to focus on our favourite Sandalwood actresses. Here’s a list of the six best outfits that make a style statement. Ready? Let’s begin…
1. Dwelling in an amalgamation of corporate wear combined with traditional aesthetics, here’s a one-of-a-kind fashion piece that the gorgeous Ashika Rangnath carries off with elan…
2. Who doesn’t love wearing the colour mustard? It instantly brightens up your spirit. Check out the Dimple Queen’s style of apparel and you can probably take notes if you are a fashion student… It looks like a saree but is actually a dress…
3. The beautiful Amala Paul carries of this ’80s look with a short cut, a printed shirt and a pleated skirt.
4. Getting ready for a brunch by the beach? Let Shanvi Srivastava’s fashionable semi-casual look be your reference point because this is the kind of outfit will make you look uber chic
5. Have you ever seen a saree this pretty yet so unusual? Well namma Sruthi Srinivasan looks super suave in this netted cape-style blouse and a saree in a contrast hue with embellishments.
6. South actress Priya Mani, who has worked in a few Kannada films, is always on point when it comes to fashion or her acting. She looks ravishing in this red jumpsuit with dhoti-style pants.
View this post on Instagram
Wearing this super awesome jumpsuit from @bunaai and jewellery by @esma_jewelry !! Styled by my one and only louuuuu @mehekshetty ❤️❤️ pictures courtesy my dear @sandeepgudalaphotography !! Makeup and hairstyle by my favourites @pradeep_makeup and @shobhahawale ❤️❤️❤️ #etv #dheejodi #dontmisstodaysepisode #
Let us know which actress’s style do you love following the most, in the comments box given below.
Watch Saheba, streaming here on ZEE5.