The Arjun Sarja directorial Prema Baraha is a story of love packed with a patriotic punch. To top it, the director launched his own daughter Aishwarya Arjun to play the lead against Chandan Kumar, who is also a TV actor. The interesting thing is that Prema Baraha was Aishwarya’s Kannada debut film. The plot revolves around two journalists who are secretively sent to collect exclusive footage from the Kargil. Eventually, they not only realise that they both are heading to the same destination but also end up falling for each other in the process.
This is most definitely a family entertainer, one that will leave you with a happily ever after. Not to forget brother Chiranjeevi And Dhruva Sarja along with the Challenging Star have given one sakkath special performance in a song called Jai Hanumantha. While the movie was awesome, these behind the scene pictures will show you the love between the cast and crew during the shoot. Enjoy!
1. Can anyone tell me what Sadhu Kokila sir is exactly doing?
2. When the legendary icon Prabhudeva visited the sets
3. Can you spot the photo bomber in the pic?
4. When both Chandan and Aishwarya loved shooting in the north
5. Quick pic of the lead-duo of Prema Baraha
6. At the Swiss Alps
7. Aishwarya loves her family more than anything in the world. Hi Chandan!
8. With daddy dearest!
9. When life calls for a ‘gif’
10. A lunch date with Dad Arjun Sarja. I don’t think Aishwarya likes what she sees…
Hope you had a blast viewing these behind-the-scenes stills of the cast and crew of Prema Baraha. More than anything else, both these actors did well on their parts as Madhu (Aishwarya) and Sanjay (Chandan) respectively. Their chemistry is the one to talk and you’ll agree with me after watching the film.
Don’t forget to let us know what kept you going in this film, the patriotic peg or Sanjay and Madhu’s love story. Leave your choices in the space provided below.
Arjun Sarja fans can watch his hit film Oke Okkadu, streaming on ZEE5.