A brilliant way to beat the heat during summers, especially during the vacation season, is splashing into a poor nearest to you. Not only is this activity an apt solution to spend those scorching days blissfully, but also act as a great way to exercise and stay fit. More benefits include keeping your heart rate in check, but for people who have joint pains or bone injuries, there is no better way of healing naturally than taking a swim regularly. Some of Zee Kannada actors like Amulya Gowda (Kamali), Deepika Das (Amrutha), Dheekshith Shetty (Arjun) and Bharath Bopanna (Lucky) amongst others swear by pools as the best way to chillax and spend their free time during summers.
Don’t believe me? See for yourself.
1. For BFFs Nisha And Priya aka Amulya and Adithi Manjunath from Gattimela, pool time is sacred
2. Deepika Das’s pool picture is somewhat calming, wouldn’t you say?
3. According to Dheekshith aka Arjun from Naagini, a swim is necessary to turn on the ‘Beast Mode’
4. Bramhagantu’s Lucky aka Bharath Bopanna’s sizzling body will make you want to learn swimming!
5. For Amulya Gowda aka Kamali, swimming is all about de-stressing from the hectic life
6. Kamali’s Anika aka Rachana Smith knows exactly how to pamper herself in a pool. Are you taking notes?
7. Preethu from Paaru aka Sid Moolimani like his pool to be natural alright!
Swimming has various advantages, both on a physical and mental level. It is probably one of the only exercises that makes you feel as light as a feather but helps to shed pounds at a rapid pace at the same time. Having a problem sleeping? Go for a swim. Want to cheer up? Go for a swim. Since most schools are shut during the summers, it is also an excellent way to mingle with and spend time with your loved ones. Don’t listen to me, listen to these 8 pioneers of the pool. Summer will now be a fun season, right?
What is your reason to make a big splash in the pool? Keep your comments coming in the space provided below.
Watch the Sumalatha Ambareesh starrer Thayige Thakka Maga, if you are a fan of the veteran actress. Streaming only on the ZEE5 platform.