Aditya from Zee Kannada’s hit show Paaru had to take a drastic step without his mother’s knowledge in order to save a 1000-crore project of a French client. The client wanted to get a video demo shot of an Indian traditional wedding for marketing purposes. While Harish was Akhila’s choice to do the dummy marriage with Paaru, thanks to Damini, he was admitted to the hospital. With no choice, the clients asked Adi to take Harish’s place.
Here’s what happened after that, let’s see if Adi and Paaru actually got married.
1. Preethu informs Aditya and Paaru to cheer up a little because it is a dummy marriage and their faces look dull on camera.
2. Things soon get better and the French clients are super-impressed
3. Damini cannot believe her own eyes but watches silently out of no other option
4. Upon not finding the Taali anywhere, the spot boy is asked to find a replacement a.s.a.p. Helpless, he goes to the temple.
5. The Taali Hanumanthu gives the priest to bless for Paaru’s wedding is lying in the temple and the spot boy chances upon it.
6. Elsewhere, Akhila wakes up from disturbed sleep and is informed by Jaya about Adi’s call
7. At the shoot venue, Aditya unknowingly ties three knots around Paaru’s neck with the Taali
8. They both then start taking the sacred circles (pradakshina/pheras) around the fire
9. The fake priest finally asks Aditya to put rings on Paaru’s toes
10. Paaru and Aditya complete the final ritual and voila, they are really married because the Taali was real!
After this Damini and the brothers make a deal that no one will tell Akhila about what just happened. But think about it, she is their mother, do you think she won’t find out?
I am really really interested to know how Akhila will react to all of this, are you? Keep your thoughts flowing in the space given below.
Vinaya Prasad fans can view her hit movies streaming for free on ZEE5.