1. A complete makeover for Sudeep
An international artist was called to make Sudeep look like Captain Raam. His biggest challenge was the short hair with a small ponytail look that he had to carry along throughout the film. However, this look worked in his favour when the hairstyle went viral and was seen sported by thousands of fans.
Hebbuli is one of the best action films in Kannada that I have come across until now. Directed by S. Krishna, Hebbuli displayed the makings of an unforgettable story.
If you are a Kiccha Sudeep fan, watch the movie now:
2. The last scene of the movie was shot in Mangalore
The port area in Mangalore as can be seen in the film was selected for shooting the climax. The idea was to portray the villain’s vast empire that he gained through corruption. Giving the scene a rich look, the port of the town was probably the best location that could have been chosen.
3. Sudeep impressed everyone with his culinary skills in Kashmir
4. The movie generated profits even before the release
5. The shoot in Kashmir called for the need of army protection
6. Hebbuli was made on one of the highest budgets in the Kannada industry
7. The topmost anticipated Indian movies
8. Amala Paul’s debut
9. Ravi Kishan’s debut
The famous Bhojpuri and Bollywood actor Ravi Kishan too made his debut in K-town with this film. He played the role of a corrupt but very influential man in the film. His brilliant acting skills left everyone at a loss of words as usual.
If you haven’t watched this film, go watch it now. We promise you won’t regret it.
Which lesser known fact shocked you the most? What did you think about the film? Leave in your comments in the section below with #ILoveHebbuli