We all love to get ourselves clicked in beautiful locations and with different poses, don’t we? Even the Paaru actress Mokshitha Pai is quite artistic at heart when it comes to her Instagram pictures. Playing the lead character of Paaru in the show, she loves to visit exotic locations. Once there, Mokshitha chooses a backdrop in perfect contrast to her dress.
It is natural to feel drawn to a place or a location and get a picture clicked there, but Mokshitha hits the bulls-eye with most of her pictures coupled with a mesmerising view. More importantly, her dress stays perfectly contrasted to each backdrop.
Ready to get inspired? Keep scrolling…
1. With perfect symmetry in the lane she is standing in, Mokshitha looks like an angel with clouds dangling above her. Her slight curtsy pose makes the picture a candid indeed.
2. Set near a hilly area around Hampi, this image brings out the best view for a nature lover. Her red outfit gives it the right distinction and completes the pic.
3. A bright red and yellow ghaghra coupled with a cascade of creepers behind is the best picture in this set. The contrast is uncanny and is still a picturesque view. What do you think?
4. This lass wears black against a white sea background. What is dreamlike in this picture is the thought of getting clicked standing in the water and taking it from a higher angle. It helps cover most of the screen with just her and water. A superb idea for you if you are planning a beachy getaway soon.
5. Of course, anyone can click a million pictures in different angles and poses around the Taj Mahal. Mokshitha’s angle has by far been the best. Your thoughts?
6. A serene background, and Namma Paaru covering most of the image, is the perfect example of looking at life from different angles. Learn from her and make the best of every moment. It is her speciality!
7. Now, this is slightly a peculiar view. Only because this kind of background is generally used as part of sets in films. However, this beautiful house is actually real. With her outfit, there is a natural contrast to this look.
Which picture of Paaru inspired you the most? Share your comments in the box below and keep watching the show on ZEE5.