Prathama Prasad Rao, daughter of the evergreen actress Vinaya Prasad, aka Arasane Koteya Akhilandeshwari from the hit show Paaru, has always had support from her mother in whatever she did. With such an idol to have in life, Prathama has gracefully walked in her mother’s footsteps and we are sure of that. Every child looks up to their mother to shape and support their growing up years, and like a best friend, Vinaya has done absolutely that for her lovely daughter. I don’t know about you but to me their striking resemblance is uncanny and many times I forget that they are a pair of mother-daughter. Despite their busy schedules they always remove time for each other. When Vinaya Prasad was invited as a guest on Weekend With Ramesh Season 4, Prathama was right there to support her guardian angel and even told us about her mother’s support throughout her life.
On her birthday today, i.e, 7th August, we have found some gem of photos for you to see from Prathama’s Insta handle. These are nothing but comparisons of how she has literally walked in her mother’s footsteps. Let’s get right into the pictures then, shall we?
1. Is it the face? Is it the dressing sense?
2. Nothing has changed, it’s just a before and after pic, that’s all
3. Like seriously, who else is thinking that these two are the same people? I am.
4. A fab collage or more like a ‘timeline’ story for all fans to cherish!
5. Still no difference right?
6. Like mother like daughter – Prathama is a great singer too
Here’s your chance to wish the ravishing Prathama Prasad Rao on her birthday today, in the space given below.
Watch Vinaya Prasad’s yester-year film Shankara Punyakoti, if you are a fan of the actress, here on ZEE5.