Aniruddha Jatkar, also known as Anirudh in the film and TV fraternity, is a well-known actor who has made it on his own in the industry. Currently, he plays the lead role of Aaryavardhan in Zee Kannada’s latest show, Jothe Jotheyali. As opposed to its predecessor, this time around the roles are reversed and the hero is much much older to the heroine, Anu (played by Megha Shetty).
The show focuses on the lives of two individuals, who are separated not only by financial statuses but also by an age-difference of over two decades! Anu, who is only 20 years old and still in college, crosses her path with Aaryavardhan, a rich and successful businessman aged 45 years. How they fall in love and what lies in Aaryavardhan’s past form the crux of Jothe Jotheyali.
While the show has struck a chord with the audience, here are some rare facts about the dashing actor.
1. Aniruddha Jatkar is the son-in-law of the late Sahasa Simha Vishnuvardhan, one of the most legendary icons of Sandalwood
2. The Jothe Jotheyali actor has more than one passion. He is fond of scriptwriting, singing and directing too
3. In his career span, Anirudh has acted in over 22 films in Tamil, Kannada, Marathi and Hindi
4. As a tribute to his father-in-law, Anirudh visualised a comic book series called ‘Sahasa Simha Comic Book Series’. It featured Dr Vishnuvardhan and his wife as the main characters
5. The actor has made it to a number of record books like the ‘Asia Book of Records’ as well as the ‘India Book of Records’ for directing a huge number of short films
If you are a fan of this actor, send him a big shout out in the comments box given below.
For your share of entertainment on ZEE5, click here.