Amulya Gowda, the lead actress of Zee Kannada’s Kamali, is a carefree person in real life. She likes to enjoy the smaller things of life. On the show, she plays the role of a shy and timid girl, who will not hesitate to stand and fight for what is right. While her character Kamali is a young village belle who wears two juttus and half sarees on a daily basis, in reality, Amulya is a modern-day girl.
Recently, we found amazing stills of the actress where she has struck candid poses, some with untamed locks and others with funky hair styles. In today’s social media-crazy world, if you think that you need to look picture perfect replete with oodles of make up and tamed tresses, you are wrong. Amulya’s images are proof enough that you can look pretty as a daisy without too much fuss. All you need is confidence and the right pose.
1. The candid hair sway
2. The side angle messy hair pose
3. The tilted head pose
4. The half messy updo and naughty chair pose
5. Find a waterfall and flip your hair back pose
6. Cover your messy tresses with a beautiful umbrella in the rain pose
7. Scrunched half-buns topped with a scrunchy face pose
8. 6 candids in one…
9. Side-angle full hair-flip pose
10. Two half side-poofs for a starry night pose
11. Two shaggy ponytails and the looking away pose
12. Flip all of your hair to one side pose
Tell us which was your best messy hair pose, in the comments box given below.
Watch latest episodes of the primetime show Yaare Nee Mohini, here on your ZEE5.