The most prominent chat show on Zee Kannada, Weekend With Ramesh, is back for its fourth edition and the fans are in for a treat, thanks to the first invited guest, Veerendra Heggade. The esteemed first guest of the show is the 21st Dharmadhikari (hereditary administrator) of the Dharmasthala Temple in Karnataka. Having won awards like Karnataka Ratna, Padma Bhushan and Padma Vibhushan, the philanthropist had so much fun coming on the first episode of Weekend With Ramesh. While we know that he was invited during the Hemmeya Kannadiga Awards 2019, by the host, but there are many more things about him that you will learn only after watching the episode of the past weekend.
To ensure that you watch the Veerendra Heggade special, here are 11 best moments from the show, that will persuade you to do so right away.
1. The host and the philanthropist in a smiling still together
2. Padma Vibhushan Veerendra Heggade with his full Kutumba. Look at the happy family!
3. Memories of when Mr Heggade became the Dharmadhikari of Dharmasthala
4. An old picture of the Dharmasthala Temple in Karnataka
5. Two of Dr Heggade’s college-mates give him a pleasant surprise
6. Did you know that the esteemed guest has a massive collection of vintage cars, that are still in a first-class condition?
7. The host invites Dr Heggade’s cousins to remember the back-bencher days they had in school
8. Veerendra Heggade slips into a state of nostalgia after revisiting his coronation days
9. Can you take a guess who this baby is?
10. Revisiting the time when he was 19 years and was crowned the 21st Dharmadhikari of the Dharmasthala temple
11. More memories to put a smile on your face
Apart from these moments, the past weekend has much more information about the unknown success stories of Padma Vibhushan Dr Veerendra Heggade. Watch the whole episode to catch these exclusive moments.
Let us know how you felt the first episode went in the box provided below.
Ramesh Aravind’s Crazy Kutumba is totally worth the watch. Stream it on ZEE5 now!