Gattimela is the best romantic story in a while because the protagonists, Amulya and Vedanth, both equally hate each other. Naturally, there is more fire in their chemistry causing fans to grow in a large number with each passing episode. After the wedding week, there is a lot more that happened not only in the lives of Amulya and Vedanth, but also their families.
For those of you who have missed last week’s episodes and want a gist, here are 10 high points from last week.
1. Amulya and Vedanth are forced to stand with the towel blocking their respective siblings, who are about to get married. Their expressions say it all.
2. Meanwhile, Vicky tries his luck with his lady-love but finds her sitting beside her dad and makes conversation with him instead. Look at Aarthi!!
3. When Amulya isn’t able to make progress in finding her necklace, Sarika threatens to tell everyone that aunt’s family is filled with thieves.
5. When Amulya fulfils her conditions, Sarika lets out a wicked smile and eventually reveals her main reason to make the former go on her knees.
6. Sarika does the unthinkable and calls the police to insult Amulya and her family in front of all the guests.
7. Amulya obviously finds out the truth before it is too late and teaches Sarika a big lesson for all her misconducts.
8. Once the truth is out, Parimala gets very hurt with her sister for not having her back, and decides to leave the wedding venue at once.
9. Amulya decides to apply for a job to help her family and gets nervous just moments before her interview.
10. Vicky who cannot hold his feelings in his heart finally proposes to Aarthi in the middle of a vegetable market. Her reaction to his proposal will give you romantic feels.
11. While leaving from an awesome interview, Amulya meets her arch-nemesis, and guess what? They get stuck in the lift!!
What Vedanth does after this can be seen in the video above. Don’t miss it.
Let us know what your favourite part of last week was? Mine was the proposal any day!
Watch the Navarasa Nayaka Jaggesh’s latest film 8MM Bullet, on ZEE5.