1. Real Star Upendra's message for Raghavendra Rajkumar made him smile wide
The second guest on Weekend With Ramesh had a blast? Check. The recent return of Dr Rajkumar’s son has been the talk of the town as this is apparently the longest break any artist from Sandalwood has taken from their career. Nevertheless, the actor’s intention and situations behind this reason will be revealed to you after you watch the episode. No spoilers from me on that!
Now coming to the interesting part, during the Raghvendra Rajkumar special this past weekend, we got some brilliant stills from the show, of the actor’s family, loved ones and even some stars from the Sandalwood industry. One of them was the Real Star Upendra. His message put a huge smile on Raghavendra’s face.
2. Raghavendra's Cute younger brother shows his love with a special message
3. Cousin Sriimurali who is also known as the Roaring Star left a message too
For those of you who didn’t know, Roaring Star Sriimurali is the cousin of the Rajkumar siblings as his father is Parvathamma Rajkumar’s brother. Watch the episode to see the message he sent to his cuz!
4. The Roaring Star's elder brother Vijay Raghavendra could obviously not be left behind
5. Raghavendra's idol, and the person he respects the most after his father - his brother - Shivanna sent a message too
6. An old memory of the Rajkumar brothers as children with their mum and dad!
7. Going down the memory lane of when Shivanna and Raghavendra were youthful men
8. Who knew that the living legend of Bollywood, Mr Amitabh Bachchan would be seen in a pic with Shiva and Raghavendra Rajkumar
9. The one with the lovely wife and partner in life
10. All the guests invited for the Raghavendra Rajkumar special stand for a proud picture
Almost everyone including his friends, family and loved ones were there to support and cheer for the guest of the week. One by one they kept giving him surprises by walking down the stage. The episodic has sure hints of nostalgia in most of the parts, but more still it has Raghavendra sir smiling for the whole 3 hours!!
Let us know which was your favourite moment from the last episode in the space given below.
Watch Shivanna’s The Villain, streaming for you on ZEE5.